jueves, 17 de abril de 2014

Actually,  I dont like telephones, computers, tablets, etc. But I use them.

The mobile phone is the object that I use more because I call my mom, my brother, and my friends. Also I can send text messages and to talk by WhatsApp.

 The bad of mobile phone is that it does not let you to connect  in person with other people and then the relations are less human.

However today is neccesary for me, since I dont live with my mother and we communicate each other by the phone.

If I dont have a mobile phone i would not know, for example, when i dont have class, or how are my mother.

I always break my mobile phones because I am so sloppy. And that is the reason cause when I break the phone that I have now I will buy a cheap and simple phone.



5 comentarios:

  1. Thanks to my new mobile phone I can now speak more easily to my sisters and my goddaughter. I hate it when I speak to people face to face and they use their phone. That's so rude.

    HB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice Genesis, great work, keep it real (:
    kisses and bless :*

    ResponderEliminar
  3. thanks for your post Gene!!! YOU ARE SO NICE <3 and yes i know you prefer the direct contact with the people 1313

    ResponderEliminar
  4. as you I consider the mobile phone is not necessary, but when haven´t got classes is more important, because is userful for warn at the last moment if there is not class . :) and not go to university

    ResponderEliminar