jueves, 24 de abril de 2014

My favourite movie is 50 First Dates.

Henry Roth (Adam Sandler) is a biologist and he lives in Hawai.
Lucy Withmore (Drew Barrymore) is a art teacher.
They know them in a coffee shop, and he inmediately feel attracted to her .
The next day they see them again and he discover that she suffer amnesia, it´s means that she doesn´t remember nothing the previous day.  However he want that she loves him and everyday he know she like if it where the first time.
Then, Henry has the approval family´s Lucy, and they help him to do surprises to Lucy.
A morning , when they wake up together , Lucy doesn´t know Henry and she scare and she strike him. But he loves her and he doesn´t exhaust.
After very months they marry and they sail for the Arctic Ocean and they have a pretty girl. And every morning she watching a movie that it shows her history.

This is a romantic and funny movie, like my favourites movies. Before I watched this movie more times, but now i don´t watch this movie often, because I have many responsabilitys and i don´t have many time to watch movies.




























10 comentarios:

  1. Oww, It's a very good love movie. I sure watch it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This movie it's so adorable, i don`t like to much Adam Sandler as an actor but it's very fun and in this movie he is so sweet, imagine have to make that the person you love fall everyday in love of you, woow! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love that movie! i think is very tender ! when i feel blue and i choose to see that movie I usually cry hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 50 First Dates is a beautiful movie, I like it!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. oh i want see this movie because i really love Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.. i like romantic movies to cry and suffer you know .. with chocolates and ice cream :( haha

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OH, this is a beautiful movie, I went to the cinema with my sister and we watched this movie

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I do not know that movie but I hope to see. regards

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I think is spectacular the topic movie,maybe is great that repeat someone days. And I like as Henry trying to win Lucy heart. !!!

    ResponderEliminar