lunes, 16 de junio de 2014

Hello everybody! Today i will write about my country; Chile.

mmmmm i dont know where to begin..Actually i dont feel adherence for my country, but i feel that it would be the same to any other country because i dont like "patriotism". I like the people, the working-class, people modest, grateful, funny, supportive.
Chile is a country very unequal, where here are the rich people, and there are the poor people.
There is much inequality in education, health, dwelling, and many others rights.










However, i live in Chile since i was born. I live in Isla de Maipo, it´s a small town, very nice and quiet and i like this.  I like to be Latin American because there are great people in history who have fought for equality.






Chile is a country very beautiful, there are beaches, hills, rivers, lakes, mountains, and the majestic Cordillera de los Andes.

I would like to live Punta Arenas, because is a great city, is very different to Santiago, is beautifull, is clean, is healthier, and quality of live is better, it´s also entertaining on account of there are many places to visit, like Torres del Paine, Fuerte Bulnes, La cueva del Milodón, El Estrecho de Magallanes, Zona Franca and others.









I hope to work in Punta Arenas a couple months  when i finish studying Public Administration :D

4 comentarios:

  1. well genesis, is nice to know something about the country where i live...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Punta arenas is a beatiful place, good destination :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. OMG! I also want to live there when I finish the career :3

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Very good posting, I would like to live in Isla of Maipo

    ResponderEliminar