domingo, 1 de junio de 2014

In this picture we are my grandmother and me. Maybe some time ago this would not have been my favorite photo, but today it´s a picture very special because the last year my grandmother died. I dont remember who took the picture, however i think that it was my mother who took it. We were in Temuco i dont remember the place, but is a river very pretty, only bad thing is ice water :(  This picture is about ten years ago, in the summer. When i was a little girl almost every summer we traveled to Temuco. I like this picture because it remember me to my childhood. I love so much to my grandmother, and i have beautiful memories of her. She thaught me very things, be modest, be grateful, be dedicated, and she showed me that her love was immense. I hope that she is resting, and i know that we will see someday :)

2 comentarios:

  1. genesis your photo have a sense very special, is beautiful

    ResponderEliminar
  2. oooh Gene you look so cute in the picture!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar