jueves, 5 de junio de 2014

mmm i love very things, but today i will speak about my friends.

I have two friends from the childhood, Daniela and Valentina. They are persons very important for me. With them  i have lived many things, we were together in the school, but now we are separates because we study in differents universities, however i love them because i know that they always will be for me.
They are great persons in all aspects !





Now, in the university , i have more friends :B . Catalina, Estefany, Evelyn, Paula and Francisca are my friends. All them are very funny and they make me feel very good! They are the best in whole the world !



Also, are Simón and Gabriel, i met  Simón at the beggining the year and he is a great friend for me . Gabriel is strange , but we laugh so much together! I love them so much because i feel that they are true friends <3


I am feeling lucky, because i have wonderfull friends !!!! 
I hope to keep the friendship with all of them ! 
Kisses and Bless bloggers :) 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario